Meet the Hudecek Team
In Business Since 1946
Hudecek Cement was founded in 1946 by John Hudecek and has established itself as a privately-owned contractor in Northeast Ohio. Hudecek Cement has been installing concrete for patio decks, driveways, basements, garages and walk-ways in the Cleveland area for over 75 years. All of our crews are employed with the company, are licensed and bonded.
John & Bertie Hudecek
Hudecek Cement was founded in 1946 by John Hudecek and has established itself as a privately-owned contractor in Northeast Ohio.
Son, John R. Hudecek worked for the company for over 40 years until he retired in 2010.
Our President & Treasurer
Carol, a widow with 2 young children, married Richard Hudecek in 1973. Their son Mark was born in 1976. Carol became president of Hudecek Cement in 1976 and took over as treasurer full time in 2002. Carol graduated from Kent State in 1967 with a degree in Elementary Education. She began working at St. John Bosco School in 1986, helping students learn how to use computers and eventually worked full time both in the school office and a substitute when needed until 2002. Starting in 1981 Carol was typing the bills, learning how to keep the books and do the payroll from her mother-in-law, Bertie Hudecek. She continues to take care of the finances and other office work for Hudecek Cement so the company can be successful for many years to come.